Diary of an Unborn Child



OCTOBER 5:
Today my life began. My parents do not know it yet, but it is I already. And I am to be a girl. I shall have blond hair and blue eyes. Just about everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers.
OCTOBER 19:
Some say that I am not a real person yet, that only my mother exists. But I am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is yet truly bread. My mother is. And I am.
OCTOBER 23:
My mouth is just beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be: MAMA.
OCTOBER 25:
My heart began to beat today all by itself. From now on it shall gently beat for the rest of my life without ever stopping to rest! And after many years it will tire. It will stop, and then I shall die.
NOVEMBER 2:
I am growing a bit every day. My arms and legs are beginning to take shape. But I have to wait a long time yet before those little legs will raise me to my mother’s arms, before these little arms will be able to gather flowers and embrace my father.
NOVEMBER 12:
Tiny fingers are beginning to form on my hands. Funny how small they are! I’ll be able to stroke my mother’s hair with them.
NOVEMBER 20:
It wasn’t until today that the doctor told mom that I am living here under her heart. Oh, how happy she must be! Are you happy, mom?
NOVEMBER 25:
My mom and dad are probably thinking about a name for me. But they don’t even know that I am a little girl. I want to be called Kathy. I am getting so big already.
DECEMBER 10:
My hair is growing. It is smooth and bright and shiny. I wonder what kind of hair mom has?
DECEMBER 13:
I am just about able to see. It is dark around me. When mom brings me into the world it will be full of sunshine and flowers. But what I want more than anything is to see my mom. How do you look, mom?
DECEMBER 24:
I wonder if mom hears the whispering of my heart? Some children come into the world a little sick. But my heart is strong and healthy. It beats so evenly: tup-tup, tup-tup. You’ll have a healthy little daughter, mom!
DECEMBER 28:
Today my mother killed me.
Anonymous

Abortion is No Solution! Kurangi Global Problem! ini. C-link gambar2 ini

Should be Welcome for the Baby!



Abortion! The Deadly Invasion
No one will ever hear the patter of these little feet—aborted at 10 weeks
Suction Aspiration. A suction curette (hollow tube with sharp-edged tip) is inserted into the womb, and suction 28 times stronger than that of a vacuum cleaner shreds the baby and draws the pieces into a container. This method is used in most abortions up to the 12th week. By then the child is completely formed and sensitive to pain.

Dilation and Curettage (D & C). Similar to the suction method, except for the insertion of a loop-shaped knife that dismembers the baby and scrapes the pieces out through the womb opening.
Saline Solution. Fluid is drawn out of the amniotic sac where the baby is and a concentrated salt solution injected in its place. The baby breathes and swallows the solution, struggles, hemorrhages, goes into convulsions, and in a few hours dies. Thereafter the mother goes into hard labor and delivers a dead or dying baby. This method is used in advanced pregnancies, four to six months.

Prostaglandin Abortion. Birth hormones are injected into the amniotic sac to induce premature birth. Salt is often injected first to prevent live births.
Hysterotomy. Similar to a cesarean section. The abdomen and womb are opened surgically and the baby is removed. Nearly all these babies are lifted out alive, struggle for a while, cry and die. Used in very late abortions, when premature births could survive.
For the past few years more than two thirds of the world’s women have had access to legal abortions in their countries, a United Nations study reported. The reasons for allowing abortion are similar: the physical, mental, social and economic well-being of the woman concerned.
In the United States, by a 7-to-2 ruling in 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court said that “legal personhood does not exist prenatally” and the baby is not entitled to legal protection of his or her life. Until 1973, the unborn child’s life, even its ability to sue, inherit, and qualify for social security benefits, were protected by law regardless of its age.

Mother’s life endangered, fetus defective, pregnancy due to rape or incest. These reasons applicable in only a very small percentage of cases. Ninety-five percent or more of abortions, called “therapeutic abortions,” are for other reasons.

For “Health.” The mother might feel mental stress if pregnancy interfered with special schooling, or career, or social activities, or vacation—almost any inconvenience that would “distress” her. She might plead it would cause financial hardship, and be legally qualified for an abortion. Or the family circle would be “disturbed.”

For Birth Control. Abortion is often used as a means of birth control or planned parenthood. Some couples do not wish to bother with contraceptives. Contrary to expectations, the pill has not turned back the rising tide of abortions. Many have repeat abortions.

For Sex Control. By obtaining fetal cells from the amniotic fluid doctors can test for genetic defects in the baby. They also can tell the sex of the baby. This is resorted to by some, and on the basis of this information they decide whether to have an abortion or not. If it’s a girl and they want a boy, or if it’s a boy and they want a girl, an abortion eliminates the unwanted child.

For Money. The doctor who specializes in abortions can get rich quick. The usual uncomplicated abortion takes 15 minutes, and one press report in 1974 tells of a doctor who did 40 to 50 a day at 55 dollars (U.S.) each. Under oath he is said to have testified that for the first half of 1971 his gross income was over $250,000.

Also, some doctors cash in on freshly aborted fetuses, selling them to drug companies, research hospitals and various government agencies. The more advanced the pregnancy, the more valuable the fetus. A scandal about this broke in Washington, D.C. Some doctors were suspected of encouraging both unnecessary abortions and abortions well beyond the three-month period.

It is practiced world wide, whether legal or not. As far back as 1975 and earlier, millions of abortions were performed yearly in the Soviet Union, according to estimates by the Population Council funded by the United Nations. Also yearly: over 2,000,000 in Japan, 2,000,000 in Brazil, more than 1,000,000 each in Italy and in the United States. Fifteen years ago a government study in India reported 3.8 million abortions performed annually.

In 1974 the Population Tribune forum, held in conjunction with the United Nations World Population Conference, said that in some countries half the pregnancies were ended by abortion, and cited studies showing that 55,000,000 women in the world had abortions in 1971 alone!
Who knows what the worldwide figure is now—except Jehovah God, who notes even the fall of a sparrow. 22/5/1980 Awake!


Related topics: AbortionWhy Is It Such an Issue? [c-link] Appeared in Awake! June 2009.